Do you have experience with microbiology and feed? And would you like to use this knowledge to revolutionize the feed industry as a true first mover?
Join us and help lead the way as we take the next step in developing functional protein to improve animal health through gut modulation.
You will be driving research within complementary protein for livestock and pets with support from the company’s CTO. The position requires a very dynamic and self-driven person. In return, the job offers a unique opportunity to work with and to influence the most advanced natural and functional proteins in today’s market.
You will be fulfilling a diverse array of tasks related to technical information for each of the products. To mention a few:
- Planning, coordination and handling of feeding trial results for pigs, broilers, chickens, salmon and ruminants, focusing on improving nutrition and performance through better gut health.
- Screening for the functionality of metabolites by setting up assays and through cooperation with Universities and Contract Research Organizations – CRO’s.
- Implementing new techniques and methods in microbiology
- Writing and participating in grant applications
- Supporting the writing of patents
- Analysis of data from laboratories, CRO’s and in vivo studies to transform data into mode-of-action (presentations, white papers and peer-review articles).
- MSc or PhD in biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, food chemistry or related
- Experience within microbiology and/or animal science
The ideal candidate:
- shows an excellent overview and hands-on experience with classical microbiology techniques.
- is a curious and strategic thinker with interest in both qualitative and quantitative research.
- has excellent writing skills as many tasks involve the communication of results.
- demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- has great interpersonal skills.
We offer a fulltime position starting as soon as possible. You will be working from our office in Copenhagen: Ole Malloes Vej 3, 2200 København N, together with our CTO, Søren Kjærulff. Participation in grants and customer meetings do require minor travelling activity.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivated application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should not contain sensitive personal data. Interviews will be scheduled ongoing.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact:
CTO, Søren Kjærulff, Phone: +45 31 31 86 59.
Fermentationexperts is a Danish biotech company founded in 2008 by Jens Legarth. The company researches and develops lactic acid fermented food and feed ingredients that improve human and animal health through gut microflora modulation. The process and products are patented globally, and fermentation factories are placed in Denmark, Ukraine and USA. The ingredients are distributed through the company’s own sales channels and as co-product in food and feed. Profit from fermentationexperts is reinvested in research to ensure a continues elaboration of fermented ingredients influence on health.