Lactic acid fermentation is a process used in the production of a variety of products, including yoghurt and cheese.
In fact, it helps create a process a wide range of tasty foods and drinks – which e.g. dairy professionals have been testing and refining for years. For some years, Fermentationexperts have been researching and developing methods to ferment feed for livestock in a safe and secure manner. We use lactic acid bacteria in our fermentation process in combination with e.g. rape, and soy seed as well as marine raw materials like seaweed and mussels. Many benefits link to this technology.
Our knowledge is our product
Fermentationexperts is an advisor in biological problems regarding liquid feed systems. In case that the fermentation process is disordered or pigs are not eating sufficiently we will find the reason and come up with a solution to the problem. Below we have made a video illustrating how you build a fermentation plant in your barn.
However, liquid feeding can be a challenge in the barn when it comes to fermentation taking into consideration that the process is similar to cheese and yoghurt production. Therefore, we recommend the use of dried lactic acid fermented protein feed if possible.
Fermentationexperts has developed and patented a fermentation process, which secures the same high standard and quality in the finished, dried product every time. Our patented process makes it possible to tailor-made proteins for each animal’s nutritional and health needs. The difference is that the product is produced under high standards in one of our plants around the globe.
The advantages of our patented fermentation process are:
- Makes it possible to mix almost any plant or animal protein source and to create almost any amino acid profile.
- It has a dramatic effect on the phosphorous in the food chain. Research demonstrates that 75 % of phosphorous is released through fermentation.
- Releases up to 15% more plant protein.
- Can create omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid concentrations in eggs, pigs, poultry and milk by fermenting algae.
- The patented fermentation process removes the bitter substances that normally prevent livestock from eating European crops such as rapeseed and sunflowers.